Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy 2011

After two years of complete absence from this blog, and a presence admittedly quite weak and inconsistent, I have decided to return. This time faithful to my writing and to this blog. This is my resolution for the new year.

I will mostly be writing about the art scene in Cyprus - my new home. A place that I have forgotten for a long time, but it has now attracted much of my interest as an increasingly evolving hub of young artists and of new type of experimentations. The urge to write about this derives mainly from an honest desire to engage with new things, to play around with ideas, to explore my new home, knowing of the challenge that I will be accountable for all I will be putting up on screen. Nonetheless, I do hope that this blog will be the medium for a series of discussions about the art scene both in Cyprus and elsewhere.

Happy New Year!
Elena

No comments: